Lessons are taught with Skype or by Phone.
Learn General French, French grammar, French writing, French conversation: classes are tailored to your expectations.
To register and learn with FOSchool, all you need is Skype or a Phone. With FOSchool, you listen, read, understand, speak and write in French.
- Levels – FOSchool classes are made for all levels :
- Classes sessions – French can be learned from Monday to Friday:
1 class / week
2 classes / week
3 classes / week
5 classes / week (intensive method)
- Class length – Each FOSchool class lasts 50 minutes
- People eligible to subscribe -
-all adults professions
- Language Skills -
CEF (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages) - FOSchool courses are based on the CEF levels, you can earn a French level following the CEF levels. CEF is the European guideline used internationally to describe the level of fluency in a foreign language.
Please feel free to contact us at: email@example.com
Sequence of Classes
- 1- Test – Before classes begin, a test is sent to each student to determine his French level. The French test helps our teaching staff to determine your level, abiding to the CEF (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages). If you are a beginner in French, you do not take the test: you will be automatically placed in the Beginner Level.
- 2 - Class – Classes include : listening and reading, speaking and writing, questions about texts, exercises and grammar lessons, vocabulary, pronunciation…
- 3 - Vocabulary – In each lesson, the student studies vocabulary: it helps to see topics covered in the lesson.
- 4 - Grammar – In each lesson, the student studies grammar: it helps to learn grammar, integrated in the lesson.
- 5 - Pronunciation – In each lesson, the student talks in French and learns French pronunciation: it is integrated in each lesson.
All classes are correlated directly with the written and oral comprehensions, with the written and oral expressions, with grammar, vocabulary, spelling, pronunciation, in agreement with the contents of the CEF (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages).
- 6 - Certificate – The FOSchool certificate is issued to the student when he reaches a higher language level. the FOSchool certificate gives the student the opportunity to prove his French level, to show the number of hours completed with FOSchool.
- 7 - English – The FoSchool teacher speaks English and French. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask in English or in French at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks to a professional teaching team, FoSchool is an online quality teaching establishment; the team is motivated and passionate about the French language. Teachers create FoSchool classes with the respect of each student’s culture.
If you have any specific learning or topic needs, please inform your teacher and he will adapt his classes to your preferences and expectations.
Please feel free to express your needs and expectations to the teachers team at: email@example.com